Designed for non-invasive, continuous monitoring oxygen saturation in blood and heartbeat frequency. Owing to modern digital memories adopted in this device, it allows recording performed measurements for many hours. When using a computer with ARCH 505 program installed the device allows continuous displaying on the screen of measured parameter values in real time (saturation, pulse, pulse curve, and also trend of their changes and course of pulse wave). It enables also saving of measured parameter trends and sending it from device’s memory to computer for on-screen visualization. Small external dimensions, universal power supply, wide gamut of available sensors causes, that this pulsoksymeter can be used in every hospital, policlinic, outdoor and in private clinics of all specializations.
Long-lasting measurement of oxygen saturation in arterial blood.
Continuous measurement of heartbeat frequency.
Registration of measured values trends.
Overseeing of measured parameters.
Acoustic and optical alarm signaling.
High accuracy of measurements.
Clear and big screen.
Power supply from battery and from grid.
Long time work from battery.
Capability of cooperation with computer
Capability of work in outdoor conditions.
- SpO2 saturation measurement: 70 ÷ 100 [%] ±2 [%]
- PR pulse frequency measurement: 30 ÷ 240 [1/min] ±2 [1/min]
- SpO2 oversee: 50 ÷ 100 [%] every 1 [%]
- PR oversee: 30 ÷ 240 [1/min] every 5 [1/min]
- Averaging from five pulse waves results.
- Actualization of results for each pulse wave.
- Acoustic signaling:
- Pulse and saturation level.
- Mechanical alarms.
- Outreaching of borders of supervision.
- Low battery power.
- Battery supply: 9V 500mAh
- Grid supply: 220V 50Hz
- Active time from battery: 20h
- Protection level: CF
- Dimensions: 158x84x31 [mm]
- Weight with battery: 280g
- Work conditions:
- Temperature 0 ÷ +45 [oC]
- Humidity 10 ÷ 95 [%]
- Standards: Device fulfils the PN-EN 60601-1 standard.
- Basic equipment:
- Finger sensor.
- Alkaline battery 9V, 6LR61 type
- Grid converter, 2WZN 9V/30mA type
- User’s manual
- Additional equipment:
- Measurement sensors: for infants, babies, universal, finger and ear
- Sensor accessories: 2 meter adaptor, adhesive plasters, One-time finger grip handle for universal sensor (small, average, big).